Pensions Help Centre
An impartial source of pensions information
Looking for free, impartial and helpful pension advice? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
The world of pensions can be intimidating at first. Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. You’ll certainly have lots of questions before feeling confident about making decisions which affect your financial future.
At Pension the Pennies, our goal is to make pensions more accessible for everyone. Because we believe it’s time you saw a brighter financial future for you and your family.
That’s why we’ve put together this Pensions Help Centre. You’ll receive clear, easy-to-understand and impartial answers to common questions related to pensions. A list of all of our Help Centre guides can be found at the bottom of this page.
We’re starting the Pension Revolution – and that includes answering questions without any agenda or ulterior motive. We want this to be the go-to place for trustworthy information about pensions.
Our team has written friendly guides which cover everything from state pensions to pension tax relief. Plus, you’ll find the right advice to help you feel informed enough to make difficult pension decisions.
However, if you have a question which we haven’t answered then please feel free to get in touch. We’ll provide you with the advice you need or point you in the right direction.
Here is a list of all the guides currently in the Help Centre:
- What is a pension?
- How much should I pay into my pension?
- What is a pension fund?
- What is a pension pot?
- What is the state pension?
- What is a stakeholder pension?
- What is an occupational pension?
- What is pensionable pay?
- What is a salary sacrifice pension?
- What is a deferred pension?
- What is pension credit?
- What’s the difference between qualifying earnings and pensionable earnings?
- What is a pension annuity?
- What is the triple lock pension?
- What inflation rate is used for pensions?
- What’s the difference between crystallised and uncrystallised pensions?
- What is pension tax relief?
- What is a final salary pension?
- What happens to your pension when you die?